Tuesday 6 May 2008

Long Time No Post

Blimey... it's been a while. I can't believe it's May already.

Not felt much like blogging after a pretty crappy start to the year. Trips to hospital in an ambulance and a nasty bout of food poisoning for DH, the end of my beloved moggies and the death of my Gran all took their toll.

Gran (1924 - 2008)

Two of my favourite pics of gran. One as a swinging sixties chic on my Dad's scooter and as a great grandma sharing a happy moment with Natty.
Gypsy and Sylvia

No more moggies...

Here's Sylvia in a sunny spot pondering life's complexities
Gypsy plotting the takeover of the world



3 comments:

SissySees said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. Your Gran looks like she was quite a character. I'm sure she left you with a host of great memories?

scarletti said...

I'm sorry to read about your losses. What a soulful.

I'm behind you all the way for sockwars III; not knitting this year so you I'll send you my vibes!

Nic said...

I haven't dropped by for a while, I'm so sorry to hear your news.

Good luck for Sock Wars (although it may all be over by now!) I knew I wouldn't be able to commit fully this time, so I've left you all too it!