Friday 18 July 2008

UK Swap Question of the Week # 6

Of all the bands/artists in your cd/record collection, which one do you own the most albums by?

All of our music is now in MP3 format on iTunes and I have lots of various artist stuff.
I have the most original albums of Nick Cave and the Badseeds, James and Pulp.
My husband has LOADS of Alice Cooper, Pink Floyd, Black Sabbeth, David Bowie and Bruce Springsteen.

What was the last song you listened to?
Mamma Mia by Abba

What’s your favorite local band?
Blamange (they were quite local at the time)

What’s the worst CD/record/etc. you’ve ever bought?
A Mamas and Papas CD that wasn't the original artists (no wonder it was cheap!)

What was the first single/album you ever bought?
First single I bought with my own money was Stand and Deliver by Adam and the Ants
First album I bought myself was Dare by the Human League

1 comment:

jacquig said...

This is the first list I've read that I can totally relate to in taste and age terms! I got taken to see James at college and was totally converted.